Once you’ve read this blog post, you will learn two powerful, but simple tips that will increase your odds of becoming skinny and debt free. Not only is this free advice, but you will also be able to implement both of these tips today.
My father, Morris Sher, was the author of the first idea. He told me multiple times during my childhood that “you can do anything you make up your mind to do.”
This advice helped me in school, in sports, and in managing my business. The last few years it even helped me lose 25 pounds and reduce my business debt to zero. It is ingrained in my mind, and I hope that this advice can help you, as well.
The other idea actually came from two creative ladies I met on an airplane. These ladies had recently won an Emmy for best documentary and completed some research on willpower.
This is the advice they shared with me: If you believe you have an abundant, unlimited supply of willpower, you will increase your odds of losing weight.
Most people believe their willpower is limited and can be used up. People with limited willpower feel like they have to reward themselves regularly with food or spending.
This is not true, and it is not in your best interest to think this way.
So here are tips 20 and 21. If you affirm these two tips in your mind on a daily basis, you will enhance your chances of becoming skinny and debt free.
Weight loss tip 20 of 100: “You can do anything you make up your mind to do!”
Weight loss tip 21 of 100: “You have an abundant, unlimited supply of willpower!”
Consider using these two tips multiple times a day, or as needed. I hope that these tips will assist you in becoming skinny and debt free.
Here are our other steps so far:
- Cut your weight loss goal in half.
- Weigh yourself every day on a digital scale.
- Self-esteem is more important than cookies and cream.
- Eat slowly! Eat very slowly!
- Eat in the sitting position only.
- Record all of your food and exercise daily in a free app like MyFitnessPal.
- The net calorie rules period, end of story.
- NEVER, ever go on a diet again. Just allow yourself to lose weight.
- Observe, learn and practice eating like a naturally thin person..
- Always leave food on your plate.
- Take a 10-minute daily mental vacation.
- Say daily affirmations.
- Create Vivid Visualizations.
- Have a line in the sand weight you never go over.
- If your weight creeps up to your line in the sand weight, COMPENSATE IMMEDIATELY.
- It is okay to be mind fullor mindfulwhen you eat. Just eat your food slowly, and do not eat too much.
- You and only you are the CEO (Chief Eating Officer) of your own body.
- Always be proud and thankful for your miraculous body no matter what the size.
- Read Skinny and Debt Free blog posts every week and lose weight and debt permanently.
- You can do anything you make up your mind to do!
- You have an abundant, unlimited supply of willpower!
Lose weight and get out of debt. Sign up for our monthly newsletter (Opt out at any time).
Martin Sher, Co-CEO of AmSher Compassionate Collections® is on a mission to help 5 million people lose weight and be debt free.
Martin is past president of ACA International, and author of the Collector’s Pledge — hundreds of thousands of collectors all over the world have signed this unique document committing to treat people with dignity and respect.