In fact, his Body Mass Index (BMI) was an ideal 22. If Lincoln had ever gotten fat, he would have had no problem losing weight because he possessed the most important quality needed to lose weight.
He was honest! “Honest Abe” was as honest as the day is long. Most importantly, he was honest with himself. Anyone that wants to lose significant weight over time must tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth to themselves.
It will take only about five seconds each day to know the truth about your weight by adopting success step two of 100.
Success Step Two:
- Weigh yourself every day on a digital scale. In order to know how you are progressing, you need to know your weight. Losing weight is simple math, so keep score.
- Weigh yourself first thing every morning upon rising. Since you want the “naked truth,” weigh without clothes.
- Chart your daily weight in an app like My Fitness Pal or simply write it down on a sheet of paper.
- Also, be sure to calculate and adopt your 10 day running average weight as your actual weight.
If you are interested in losing significant weight slowly and methodically over time, and keeping it off, please follow this blog and adopt success step three next week.
Feel free to comment on this blog post or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like further help on being skinny and debt free.
Here are our first two steps so far:
- Cut your weight loss goal in half
- Weigh yourself every day on a digital scale.
Lose weight and get out of debt. Sign up for our monthly newsletter (Opt out at any time).
Martin Sher, Co-CEO of AmSher Compassionate Collections® is on a mission to help 5 million people lose weight and be debt free.
Martin is past president of ACA International, and author of the Collector’s Pledge — hundreds of thousands of collectors all over the world have signed this unique document committing to treat people with dignity and respect.