Here are some pretty painless things you can do for a day or two to get rid of one pound:
- Think of any kind of little reward for losing a pound.
- Do not eat a pickle. (Lay off the sodium)
- Drink more water than you usually do.
- It’s okay to eat a few calories for a sweet taste of something, but forget sugar for a day or two.
- Avoid a second portion of food. I have never heard of anyone starving to death by eating just one portion.
- If you like to have two beers when you come home, maybe have just one for a day or two.
- Take a five minute walk after dinner and before bed.
- Give yourself a pat on the back for deciding to lose a pound.
Here are a few more unconventional tips that are possibly a little more difficult: Belly laugh for 12 straight hours, eat your meals only with naked, fat people, and avoid eating a POUND cake.
Lose weight and get out of debt. Sign up for our monthly newsletter (Opt out at any time).
Martin Sher, Co-CEO of AmSher Compassionate Collections® is on a mission to help 5 million people lose weight and be debt free.
Martin is past president of ACA International, and author of the Collector’s Pledge — hundreds of thousands of collectors all over the world have signed this unique document committing to treat people with dignity and respect.