In order to be Skinny and Debt free, you must be ultimately responsible and accountable for your weight and your finances.
The good news is that it is a job that is guaranteed for life, and the benefits are huge.
Here are your 6 responsibilities as CEO of YOU:
- Set the Vision …Create a vivid picture of what being skinny and debt free looks like and feels like. Picture it in your mind every day.
- Build the Culture…Make sure your family, friends and co-workers know your vision so they can support your efforts.
- Lead from the Top… Be strong and decisive about your food and spending choices.
- Plan…Spend the first 15 minutes of the day planning your meals, exercise, and spending.
- Organize…Make sure you always have healthy, nutritious whole foods in your home, and eliminate all trigger and junk food.
- Control…Be diligent about honestly evaluating your day. Journal your food, exercise, behavior and feelings. Write it down or use apps like myfitnesspal.
All successful CEO’s learn and grow from their experiences, good and bad. They adjust to a changing world and changing circumstances. But they persist as if their life depends on it.
Lose weight and get out of debt. Sign up for our monthly newsletter (Opt out at any time).
Martin Sher, Co-CEO of AmSher Compassionate Collections® is on a mission to help 5 million people lose weight and be debt free.
Martin is past president of ACA International, and author of the Collector’s Pledge — hundreds of thousands of collectors all over the world have signed this unique document committing to treat people with dignity and respect.