Someone’s got to do something about it. Billionaire businessman, and philanthropist, Warren Buffett, has the name, the money, and the power to transform the all you can eat buffet industry into the all you should eat buffet industry. Just changing that one simple word might help millions of Americans become skinny and debt free.
Here are Warren Buffett’s 9 changes for the all you should eat buffet:
1. The name of the business would be Buffett’s All You Should Eat Buffet.
2. Vegetables, fruits and lean protein would be at the front of the buffet line.
3. Calories per serving would be posted in front of each food.
4. Based on your height, body type, and gender, the receptionist would issue a confidential sheet with the amount of calories you should eat.
5. You would be issued one plate, but it would be plenty big to hold the amount of calories you should be eating.
6. The dessert bar would be replaced with something called the “just a sweet taste bar”. It would be delicious sweet tastes of 75 calories in a one ounce cup. (One per customer, of course.)
7. All seats would be situated so you would not be able to see the food on the buffet line.
8. There would be soft music, gentle lighting, and calming colors.
9. When you check out, the prices would be significantly cheaper than an all you can eat buffet. Customers will no longer be gouging themselves with large quantities of fattening, unhealthy foods, and stuffing themselves sick.
10. Savings on the buffet can be applied to debt, further reducing stress, and building confidence and hope.
The slogan might be……don’t have a rough day, go to a Buffett’s Buffet today.
Martin Sher, Co-CEO of AmSher Collection Agency and a past president of ACA International, is the author of the Collector’s Pledge. Hundreds of thousands of collectors all over the world have signed this unique document committing to treat people with dignity and respect. AmSher is known as the collection agency that collects with compassion.