In the coming weeks we will be discussing the Skinny and Debt Free Compassion Plan. The foundation of this plan is for us to lose weight and debt over time by changing our relationship with food. We will explore how, what, where, when, and why we eat.
There is no way around it. We have to eat and spend money on food every day. We can simply change a few habits and behaviors to lose weight and save money at the same time. Why not? The dollars saved can be applied to debt, while improving our nutrition and health. This plan is organized into 18 different principles that deal with our mind, body, soul, habits and behavior.
They all start with an S:
1.Self-compassion 2.Serenity 3. Success mindset
4. Stress Management 5. Select 6. Sit
7. Slow 8. Savor 9. Satiety 66
10. Sweet Taste 11. Stop 12. Switch
13. Step 14. Stuff 15. Scorekeeping
16. Saving 17. SEXY DEBT ELIMINATION 18. Security.
This plan is unique in 2 major ways:
1. In just a single plan, you will learn the skills and actions to lose both weight and debt at the same time.
2. This plan is the only one I have ever seen where FAILING is a good thing, and is necessary for your ultimate success.
I encourage you to follow along and see if you can become Skinny and Debt Free with me.
Martin Sher, Co-CEO of AmSher Collection Agency and a past president of ACA International, is the author of the Collector’s Pledge. Hundreds of thousands of collectors all over the world have signed this unique document committing to treat people with dignity and respect. AmSher is known as the collection agency that collects with compassion.